Tours of Italy
Tours of Italy
We offer a variety of tours of Italy:
- 9 days
- Vienna – Florence – Rome – Monte Cassino – Pompeii – Capri – Assisi – Venice
- A trip to Italy with two entire days in Rome, a transit accommodation in the Czech Republic, the opportunity to visit Pompeii and rest on the island of Capri. The sightseeing tour includes Imperial Vienna and classical Italy: Rome and the Vatican along with the weekly Papal Audience and a bus tour of Rome – Giro di Roma, the Basilica of St Francis of Assisi, the Polish Cemetery at Monte Casino, the monuments of Florence and the Pearl of the Adriatic – Venice. All that from Saturday to Sunday!
- 13 days
- Vienna – Padua – Verona – Milan – Florence – Pisa – Siena – Orvieto – Rome – Sorrento – Capri – Pompei – Monte Cassino – Assisi – Ravenna – Bologna – Venice
- The most picturesque corners of Italy in the expanded tour exploring Italy! Visit Verona of Romeo and Juliet, marvel at the beauty of Lake Garda, La Scala in Milan, Florence of the Medici, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Palio in Siena, Orvieto Classico, Rome, visit the Vatican and attend the Sunday mass with the Holy Father, travel to Assisi of St. Francis and Padua of St. Anthony, the ancient Pompeii, the charming island of Capri, the pearls of Emilia Romagna – Ravenna and Bologna and finally Venice – the city on the lagoon. You will not be disappointed!
Northern Italy and the Cote d’Azur
- 9 days
- Innsbruck – Lake Garda – Bergamo – Milan – Lerins Islands – Cannes – Grasse – Venice – St. Paul de Venice – Nice – Monaco – Monte Carlo – Menton – San Remo – Genoa – Verona – Venice
- It is a tour for those who have been dreaming of visiting the Cote d’Azur and northern Italy. Cannes, Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo, the picturesque Provencal town – names easily associated with Mediterranean climate, the sun, azure sea, seaside promenades, where the mighty of this world flock to relax. You are also going to explore some less frequented corners such as the islands of Lerins and the splendid Italian north: charming Bergamo, fascinating Milan and Verona, Genoa of Christopher Columbus and finally Padua and Venice. Go on a fantastic Mediterranean tour, from Saturday to Sunday, on the way to Italy with transit accommodation in the Czech Republic!
- 6 days
- Florence – Rome – Capri – Assisi – Venice
- This is one the least expensive trips to Italy on the market! We recommend it especially to those who have not had the opportunity to experience the beautiful and sunny Italy yet but long to go at a reasonable price in a few days.